|HOME : MEETINGS AND NOTICES
North Adams Traffic CommissionNovember 13, 2017
Meetings & Notices
North Adams Traffic Commission
11 Summer Street
North Adams, MA 01247
November 6, 2017
The North Adams Traffic Commission will hold a regular meeting on Monday November 13, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in the second floor conference room of City Hall.
The adgenda will be as follows:
1. A request from Police Chief Colonno, from MCLA that No Parking signs be placed at specific areas on Ashland St. bordering their property.
2. A request from Ellen Janis for traffic solutions that would slow traffic down on Church St. near Davenport St. Also, traffic pattern in the Church and Main Street area.
3. A request from Joshua Moran to place a crosswalk on Mass. Ave. for Appalachian Trail hikers.
4. A request from Jennifer Moran for a No Parking sign on the left side of Franklin St heading up the street.
5. Several requests from Valerie Shields were certain areas of Franklin St. and Eagle Streets need to be ADA compliant. Also, safety zones and one-way traffic.
MaryAnn King, Chairwoman