|HOME : MEETINGS AND NOTICES
North Adams Planning Board March 20, 2017
Meetings & Notices
City of North Adams
North Adams, Massachusetts
Planning Board Meeting – March 20, 2017
THE NORTH ADAMS PLANNING BOARD WILL HOLD A MEETING ON MONDAY,
March 20, 2017 AT 6:00PM
IN CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL
AGENDA March 20, 2017
Roll Call: 6:00PM
Public Hearing Old Case:
• Case No: SPA2017-03 Application of Paul McMullan and Lynn Richardson for property located at 44 Eagle Street. Special permit requested for a change of use to operate an art gallery in a CB-2 zone.
Approval of Minutes:
Public Hearing: February 13, 2017
Regular Meeting: February 13, 2017
• Case No: SPA2017-03 Application of Paul McMullan and Lynn Richardson for property located at 44 Eagle Street.
• Review request for wayfinding signs for MASS MoCA from Larry Smallwood.
• Review sign package for Grazie Restaurant and Mohawk Tavern located on Marshall Street.
• Form A: P17-02 Application of North Adams Realties Corp for property located at 227-245 State Road. Plan is clearly marked as not a building lot to convey .20 acres +/- to Friends of the Fort for a Historical Park.
• For A: P17-03 Application of Elaine Gaspardi for property located at 667 East Main Street to convey a section of land to be combined with parcel at 669 East Main Street to make a single parcel and not a building lot.
• Special Permit Compliance Issues – Discussion
Chairman, North Adams Planning Board
Posting Date: March 13, 2017